I'm staying in a haunted mansion this weekend with my friends ... *biting nails*



We first visited the house in the Spring of last year ... there were five of us ... this time the group/victims is larger 

It didn't take long for us to grow suspicious of each-others actions ... All trust was gone and it was each man/woman for themselves ...

Moving furniture and hiding personal belongings ...
Hiding in dark empty corridors for longer than is normal behavior, waiting for someone to jump out on ...
Quickly stacking chairs to the ceiling outside the bathroom door while someone is getting showered ...
Bloodied limbs left in the beds ... 
Telling grim stories and fake tales of bygone events regarding the house and it's history ...  

However ... during one night I had my bed covers pulled off me quite violently ... and I was the only one in the room ... ?  who knows ?