The progress of my venture in Greenwich...

Its been 5 weeks now since I began selling my prints at Greenwich. My first week was certainly my most successful.. I sold practically all day.. Such a joy it was, even the drama of my son locking my car keys in the car.. which meant having to wait 2 hours for the AA to come and pop my door open, couldn't erase the deep contentment within my chest...
My new job satisfaction was short lived however as each week has been steadily worse...
On a positive note I have made friends with the other stall holders and their honesty is refreshing... we all discuss how much money we take, the interest from customers and (my favourite) the politics/gossip of the market... On the whole everyone is struggling there, It seems to be busy but not many people are spending...

I've been assured we are in the middle of a 'dead period' before Christmas... who knows ?
Today I have been printing new material, in the hope of drawing fresh attention within the market... I feel positive and really want this to work so I plan to continue this gambit in the hope that people will buy instead of spending 10 mins telling me how wonderful my work/hat/hair is...