I detest women that act crazy ... but even I have been known to react to situations in strange ways... I wince at some of the spectacularly embarrassing circumstances some of my female friends have been in, and in most incidents I firmly sympathize with the men... so why do women have these periods of severe weirdness? Even sensible intelligent, down-to-earth women with a great sense of humor - like me?

Possibly because of our need to over analyze things, question approval... the way we declare untrue opinions in order to read and unpick the reaction rather than just asking a straight bloody question? ...  who knows. 

My choice of illustration is of an extreme in the 'crazy women behavior' genre but it was chosen to make me feel less deranged regarding my own foolish conduct as a result of my personal insecurities.