The start of something big.. University

1st semester begins tomorrow ... new program, new campus, new students ... I have to admit I'm a little nervous ... after all, I will be with these people for the next two years ... fortunately the majority of MA students are within the 30-50 age bracket so it will be refreshing to be in the company of people that are not repulsed by the thought of anyone over the age of 30 having sex...
Whenever I'm beginning a new vocation I tend to try to estimate everyones personalities, I know we all do to an extent ... but I feel I'm really rather good now ... who will be the health and safety neurotic ? ... The habitually late arrival ? ... The boring Knowitall (usually a middle-aged man)... The sex pest (usually a middle-aged woman)... and of course there will be the creative geniuses and the highly intelligent quiet ones ... but I find the ones that make the most ripples within a group are so much more fun ... and who will be the class swot ? never late, hand in the week before and loves gossiping with the ladies in the canteen and the technicians ? ... well that would be me.